I have noticed that many people have a word for 2021 and I had to think about my word long and hard. And it finally came to me, my word is myself. I’m going to be kinder to myself. I’m going to love me, support me, and encourage me. I have always gone hard for everyone else but myself. I have done so much for others and never for myself. Why have I neglected myself for others? Why have I done so much for others who have done less for me. This year of 2021 I’m going to make a better me. So my word for 2021 again is myself.
I hope everyone has a Happy New Year. I pray that this year will be better in so many ways.
I know that 2020 has been well how can I say it interesting. Even though 2020 is not quite over with yet what is something that you have learned our want to take into 2021 with you? I have truly thought about this some and here are some of the things that I will continue in 2021 our do more of.
- I will have my me-time
- I will continue to work on my writing
- I will continue to grow and work on me
- I will enjoy my time with others more
- I will continue to reach out to those I haven’t been able to see or spend time with
- Meditation, mediation, mediation
- Continue to work on my marriage/ spend more time with the hubby
- Just enjoy life more
So these are some of the things that I will continue to do or do more of in 2021. What about you?