I love doing the reading challenge on Goodreads. I always try to read more books within the year. In the last two years, I have hit my goal. So next year I’m going to increase the number of books that I read. With that being said what are some books that are on your 2023 list to read? Well here are some of mine:
- Good boundaries and Goodbyes by Lysa TerKeurst
- The Violin Conspriracy by Brendan Slocumb
- Heal your relationship with money by Kara Stevens
- The two lives of Sara by Catherine Adel West
- The Deep by Rivers Solomon
- The light we Carry by Michelle Obama
- Before I let go by Kennedy Ryan
- Discover your true worth by Lindsay Roberts
These are just some of the books that I would like to read next year. Please let me know what is on your TBR reading list.
One thought on “Goodread goals:”
Interesting reading list. I might steal a few.