It’s my birthday: what I’ve learned over the years.
Yes today is actually my birthday. I’m truly blessed to see another birthday. Here are some lessons and things I’ve learned over the years.
1. Life is way too short to be unhappy. Whether you’re in a job, marriage, or relationship.
2. Know who your true friends are. Stop spending so much time caring about those who don’t care about you.
3. Alone time is a must. Everyone needs time alone to reflect, think, and dream. And dream BIG!
4. Getting older isn’t a burden but a blessing.
5. Know your worth. Please know what you won’t take in a marriage, relationship and friendship. Don’t let people treat you any type of way.
6. It’s okay to fall in love. I have had a guard up around my heart for years. But when I met the right one, falling in love was so natural and easy.
7. Treasure the time that you have with others. Because you never know when you will see them again.
8. You don’t need to be everything to everybody. Meaning don’t be a wife to a boyfriend.
9. Don’t limit your talents and dreams. There is nothing wrong with dreaming big. The sky is the limit.
10. Take care of yourself. Your health is very important. You’re no good to anyone if you don’t take care of yourself.
11. Prayer changes things. I pray daily. Prayer has helped me in so many ways. Prayer will change your life.
12. I journal everyday. I write daily in my journal about my hopes, dreams, and things that I want to change in my life.
13. Balance- find balance in your life, like eating healthier, exercising more.
14. Just because you’re getting older doesn’t mean anything. Be the best you possible.
Age is just a number. Do something in your life that makes you happy. Be the best you possible.